Big Dub is a camping festival in Pennsylvania that features dubstep, bass music, drum & bass, and EDM.
WHERE TO CAMP:
CLICK HERE to read about what camping areas are available!
MAIN CAMP ADDRESS:
Four Quarters Farm 190 Walker Lane, Artemas PA 17211
NEW CAMP ADDRESS:
641 Clear Ridge Road, Artemas PA 17211
**Note that New Camp does not have a physical address but this will get you close enough
Directions to New Camp coming from New Orleans Rd highway exit (near Exxon):
Follow route 26. About 3 miles down you’ll turn left to stay on Route 26. Go one mile and find the New Camp entrance on your right.
Directions to New Camp coming from Route 484/Buck Valley Rd:
Bypass the Four Quarters sign on your right. About 500 feet past the sign you’ll turn right onto Route 26. Go one mile and find the New Camp entrance on your right.
Tuesday times: 9:00AM – midnight
Wednesday times: 9:00AM – midnight
Thursday times: 9:00AM – midnight
Friday times: 9:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday times: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– You will park your car while you register, have ID checked, get ticket scanned, and obtain your wristband
– You will get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
– Parking is $30 per car for ALL gates.
– Specific arrival instructions & updates will be emailed to you the week prior to the festival.
– Main Camp Arrivals: If arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday you may unload directly at your camp site until 8PM unless otherwise specified. Unload only & do not set up until you have parked. You have 5 minutes to unload so you do not create traffic. Anyone arriving after Wednesday for Main Camp will have to walk gear down from parking which is located adjacent to Hilltop.
– New Camp Arrivals: Proceed directly to your gate which is located near 641 Clear Ridge Road. Directions to this gate are posted above.
Re-entry is permitted, however a $5 per car re-entry fee will be assessed starting at 10am on Wednesday.
*** ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN ***
ICE & FIREWOOD
Both ice and firewood can be purchased from a variety of locations on-site which include New Camp, White Pines (in Main Camp), and Coffee Dragons (also Main Camp).
Firewood is for sale. Fire rings are complimentary and first come first served. These do run out so if you don’t want to risk you may bring your own fire pit.