Big Dub is a camping festival in Pennsylvania that features dubstep, bass music, drum & bass, and EDM.
This event is non-refundable for any reason and will take place rain or shine. Any questions can be directed to [email protected]. See information below on this page for ticket change requests. If you are unable to attend, you may re-sell your ticket to an interested buyer through www.Tixel.com
WHERE TO CAMP:
CLICK HERE to read about what camping areas are available!
MAIN CAMP & HILLTOP ADDRESS:
Four Quarters Farm 190 Walker Lane, Artemas PA 17211
NEW CAMP ADDRESS:
641 Clear Ridge Road, Artemas PA 17211
**Note that New Camp does not have a physical address but this will get you close enough
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO GET THERE:
Directions to New Camp coming from New Orleans Rd highway exit (near Exxon):
Follow route 26. About 3 miles down you’ll turn left to stay on Route 26. Go one mile and find the New Camp entrance on your right.
Directions to New Camp coming from Route 484/Buck Valley Rd:
Bypass the Four Quarters sign on your right. About 500 feet past the sign you’ll turn right onto Route 26. Go one mile and find the New Camp entrance on your right.
Gates are open at 9am for the arrival day printed on your ticket.
No exceptions are made for those arriving at midnight for the day ahead.
Tuesday Arrival Gates: 9:00AM – midnight
Wednesday Arrival Gates: 9:00AM – midnight
Thursday Arrival Gates: 9:00AM – midnight
Friday Arrival Gates: 9:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday Arrival Gates: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– You will park your car while you register, have ID checked, get ticket scanned, and obtain your wristband
– You will get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
– Parking is $40 per car for ALL gates.
– Specific arrival instructions & updates will be emailed to you the week prior to the festival.
– Main Camp Arrivals: If arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday you may unload directly at your camp site until 8PM unless otherwise specified. Unload only & do not set up until you have parked. You have 5 minutes to unload so you do not create traffic. Anyone arriving after Wednesday for Main Camp will have to walk gear down from parking which is located adjacent to Hilltop.
– New Camp Arrivals: Proceed directly to your gate which is located near 641 Clear Ridge Road. Directions to this gate are posted above.
Valid & official, government licensed identification is mandatory to enter the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not present proper identification and no refunds will be made.
RE-SELLS & REFUNDS
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable for any reason.
If you are unable to make it you are permitted to find a buyer. We are working with Tixel to help pair buyers and sellers. Use our link HERE
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
Re-entry is permitted, however a $10 per car re-entry fee will be assessed for anyone coming/going.
*** ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN ***
ICE & FIREWOOD
Both ice and firewood can be purchased from a variety of locations on-site which include New Camp, White Pines (in Main Camp), and Coffee Dragons (also Main Camp).
Firewood is for sale. Fire rings are complimentary and first come first served. These do run out so if you don’t want to risk you may bring your own fire pit.