Age Restrictions are 18+ to Enter; 21+ to Drink.
There will be absolutely no refunds for any reason. If for some reason you cannot make it to the event you are permitted to re-sell your ticket. If you wish to change the name on your ticket then you should email [email protected]
Four Quarters is a CHURCH! A nature based church… and they view litter as the most profound kind of disrespect. So we are VERY serious about our trash policies.
* You are responsible for your own trash! Free trash bags are available throughout the camp and at the Information Booth
* We do not provide trash cans in camp! Put litter in your pocket and take it back to your campsite.
* We provide plenty of dumpsters, just drop off your trash on your way out of camp.
* On Sunday exodus, you must show us your trash bags or you will not be allowed to drive out of your camping area. Really! We are serious.
* If you place trash bags by the roadside, by the water spigots or by the potties;
YOU WILL BE ESCORTED FROM THE FESTIVAL.
No questions, no exceptions!
* DO NOT throw cigarette butts on the ground…or we will kill you……mercilessly.
There is a re-entry fee of $20 per car each time. The reason for this charge is because taking your car off premises creates extra traffic as well as holes in our parking formation, which also leads to extra work for our staff. We encourage you to come prepared.
Charcoal grills and propane cook-stoves are welcome.
Do not bring firewood. Bedford County PA is under quarantine for the Emerald Ash Borer beetle, it is killing our trees!
Camping is permitted for all patrons on site. Camping is not permitted in the parking lot. Patrons may drive into Main Camp on Tuesday & Wednesday arrival but only before sun down.
General parking fee is $15 per car. This is a one-time fee. The funds go towards grounds maintenance and making space available for people to camp, not cars to park. This charge does not apply for those who are parking in New Camp, unless you are car camping then it is $75 and must be purchased online for your arrival date.
Any U.S. government issues driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph, name and date of birth. A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
School identification. Consular identification. Birth certificates. Xerox copies of any identification. Social security cards.
A medical tent will be staffed throughout the event. If you need assistance or know someone who does you can go there or notify a member of security who can radio for help.
All vehicles will be searched upon entering the site. Please refer to the prohibited items list.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working all camping areas and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.