MAIN CAMP & HILLTOP CHECK-IN ADDRESS:
Four Quarters: 190 Walker Lane, Artemas PA 17211
NEW CAMP CHECK-IN ADDRESS:
641 Clear Ridge Road, Artemas PA 17211
**Note that New Camp does not have a physical address but this will get you close enough
Open to arrivals starting at 10am daily and close at midnight. You must arrive prior to midnight or you will have to sleep in your car until gates open at 10am the next day.
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– You will park your car while you register, have ID checked, get ticket scanned, and obtain your wristband
– You will get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
– Parking is $15 per car, one time fee for Main Camp & Hilltop arrivals. Free for New Camp. Have cash in exact change ready to avoid creating traffic.- If arriving on Wednesday you may unload directly at your camp site until 7:30PM. Unload only & do not set up until you have parked. You have 5 minutes to unload so you do not create traffic.
WHERE TO CAMP:
Your wristband will reflect your camping area and camping access to the different areas will be strictly enforced to prevent overcrowding in any area. You must buy a ticket for where you intend to camp. You must also camp where your ticket is purchased for. Hilltop camping is our most affordable option and our most recommended as it is inexpensive, close to parking, easy to load-in and load-out, and there are multiple shuttles that will get you to/from Main Camp from 9am each morning until 3am each night.
Main Camp: Located at the heart festival, these camping spaces are right next to the stages. This is the most active. If you seek a quiet late night experience or value sleep then we recommend looking at New Camp or Hilltop as things can get a little wild in Main Camp! Parking for Main Camp is about .9 mile away in Hilltop Camp which you can access via shuttle between 9am – 3am daily. Sections of Main Camp are The North Crook, White Pines, Big Bottom, and Hemlock Hole. The High Meadow is also considered Main Camp, however this area is reserved for a very special set of people and may only be occupied by request only. If you wish to request camping in this area then please reach out to email@example.com.
New Camp: This is very close to Main Camp’s primary camping area known as “The Big Bottom.” This campsite has it’s own check-in location and offers free parking. There is a woodsy area of this camp which is very similar to that of the Big Bottom that we call The Old Forest. Camping in The Old Forest is first come, first served. There is also plenty of other areas to find shade inside the New Camp Field. This location is a quiet location. While it does have some action, it is a great place to escape the constant action of Main Camp.
Hilltop Camp: This camping area has the Clubhouse Stage which operates from 11am – 10pm each day as well as the Activity Area which features a 31ft long slip & slide and a Misting Lounge with performances, chillout spaces, games, wine bar and more! This area is also located directly next to parking for easy access to your vehicle. It may seem far from the action of Main Camp but there are multiple shuttles that run from 9am each morning to 3am at night daily that will get you into Main Camp quickly and easily. This is also the best option for anyone who is doing Big Dub on a budget as there is significant savings in ticket price.
Re-entry is permitted, however a $15 per car re-entry fee will apply at the Main Gate. There is no re-entry fee for New Camp.
Q: Can I bring my service animal?
A: Please review our service animal policy HERE
Q: What if I’m camping in Main Camp and my friends who I want to camp with me have a ticket for Hilltop?
A: You must camp in the area specified on your ticket – no exceptions. However, you are free to roam all areas of the festival! Each area of camp has a capacity load & we saw dangerous overcrowding by not enforcing it in prior years. We also gave fair warning before each camping section sold out!
Q: What if I have a New Camp pass but my friends have Main Camp?
A: You will need to get dropped off at the New Camp gate first and then your friends can check in at the Main Camp entrance. You must camp in the location specified on your ticket.
Q: What do I do if I have a New Camp Pass but no Car Camping Pass?
A: That’s no problem! New Camp has a general parking lot & most campers will choose to camp in the Old Forest which is the woodsy area of New Camp. Car Camping means you camp directly at your car in the New Camp Field.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Pet and Service Dog policy at Four Quarters is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* As a Church, Four Quarters InterFaith is specifically exempt from ADA Service Dog statute. However, Four Quarters is extremely supportive of legitimate Service Dogs and their owners.
* Absolutely NO PETS of any kind are allowed at Four Quarters.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Dogs, and are not permitted at Four Quarters.
* Service Dogs at Four Quarters must be preregistered (at no charge) to attend an event at Four Quarters.
* Service Dogs in training are not Service Dogs under Federal Law and will be permitted on a case by case basis.
* Service Dogs at Four Quarters must wear a “Service Dog” labeled harness, we prefer that they are registered.
* The Service Dog must at all times be tethered to and/or in the full control of their owner unless engaged in the disability mitigation task for which they are trained.
* A Service Dog may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their owner.
* The Service Dog must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Dog must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only under the control of their owner.
* We will ask, ” What work or task has this animal been trained to perform to mitigate your disability?”
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered with a volunteer registry, wearing a marked Service Dog harness and fully trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Four Quarters. Welcome!
To further answer your questions, please review this Service Dog FAQ from the US Dept. of Justice at http://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html or download our PDF copy HERE.
*** ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN ***
The Sidling Creek Bridge on RT 484 will be closed during this years BigDub! A detour is the only way to reach the event.
If you have a NEW CAMP TICKET you must arrive via Interstate 68, using exit 68 to Rt 40, then to Rt 26. Follow the detour signs to the entrance of New Camp. You can download a map here. Your GPS mapping will not work.
If you have a HILLTOP or MAIN CAMP TICKET you must arrive via Interstate 70, using Exit 168 at Warfordsburg PA. Take Buck Valley Rd (RT 484 West) approx 11 miles to the closed bridge, then right on Silver Mills Rd. You can download a map here. Your GPS mapping will not work.