MAIN CAMP ADDRESS:
Four Quarters Farm 190 Walker Lane, Artemas PA 17211
NEW CAMP ADDRESS:
641 Clear Ridge Road, Artemas PA 17211
**Note that New Camp does not have a physical address but this will get you close enough
Open to arrivals starting at 10am daily and close at midnight. You must arrive prior to midnight or you will have to sleep in your car until gates open at 10am the next day.
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– You will park your car while you register, have ID checked, get ticket scanned, and obtain your wristband
– You will get back in your vehicle to proceed to event parking.
– Parking is $20 per car, one time fee for Main Camp & Hilltop arrivals. Free for New Camp. Have cash in exact change ready to avoid creating traffic.
– If arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday you may unload directly at your camp site until 7:30PM. Unload only & do not set up until you have parked. You have 5 minutes to unload so you do not create traffic.
WHERE TO CAMP:
Your wristband will reflect your camping area and camping access to the different areas will be strictly enforced to prevent overcrowding. Purchase your tickets for the camp ground you intend to camp in.
Re-entry is permitted, however a $10 per car re-entry fee will apply at the Main Gate. There is no re-entry fee for New Camp!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Can I bring my service animal?
A: Please review our service animal policy HERE
Q: What if I’m camping in Main Camp and my friends who I want to camp with me have a ticket for Hilltop?
A: You must camp in the area specified on your ticket – no exceptions. However, you are free to roam all areas of the festival! Each area of camp has a capacity load & we saw dangerous overcrowding by not enforcing it in prior years. We also gave fair warning before each camping section sold out!
Q: What if I have a New Camp pass but my friends have Main Camp?
A: You will need to get dropped off at the New Camp gate first and then your friends can check in at the Main Camp entrance. You must camp in the location specified on your ticket. Once your camp is set up in the appropriate space you are free to roam all areas of the festival.
Q: What do I do if I have a New Camp Pass or Hilltop Pass but no Car Camping Pass?
A: That’s no problem! New Camp & Hilltop each have a general parking lot. Car Camping refers to a certain set of pre-designated spaces where Car Camping Pass holders camp directly next to their car in a 20×20 space.
Q: Are there showers? Showers are located in Main Camp and are accessible by anyone. Showering can be quick if done in the late night hours but can be almost a two hour wait if showering between 8am and 8pm.
Prohibited Items & Rules
- NO Illegal Substances, Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets (see below for service animal policy)
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Campers or RVs
- NO Glass (all glass will be confiscated at the gate – people walk barefoot here! Put your beverages in a plastic container before arrival)
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Markers, or Spray Paint
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment Without Permit– Photo, Video, or Audio
- NO firewood from outside the premises (firewood is available for purchase from cafe)
- NO un-approved amplified sound equipement. “Renegade” DJ stages or un-approved camps with sound will have their equipment confiscated. No exceptions. (BRING DRUMS & ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS THOUGH TO PLAY AROUND THE NIGHTLY BONFIRE!)
- NO megaphones. They will be confiscated.
- NO bad attitudes or negative vibes. People who are being disruptive to the positive atmosphere may be asked to leave
- NO unwanted touching or unwanted approaching – HAVE RESPECT for others.
- NO searching for Carl (he was found last year)
- and absolutely NO BUTTSCRATCHERS
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy at Four Quarters is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory
law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals, and are not permitted at Four Quarters.
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law and only when wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest.
* Service Animals shall have physical identifiers such as registration tags, the presence of a labeled
harness or “the credible verbal assurances of a qualified individual with a disability using the animal.”
* In the case of an un-identified Service Animal, we shall ask two questions.
Is this animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?
* The service animal must at all times be tethered to and in the full control of their human team
* A Service Animal may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their human team
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the
service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an
individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task
work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully
trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Four
*** ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN ***